Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Gift of Relationship


All Life is born out of Relationship.
In the absence of Relationship we are Nothing....
Through the gift of Relationship we are given the mirror to experience & proclaim our Becoming...it is the very foundation & greatest opportunity  for Spiritual Evolution.
An Ever~Giving Source of Awakening, Healing & Fulfillment.
Relationships challenge us, stretch us, uplift us, enlighten us, inspire us , nurture us & bestows us with opportunities to expand in Love, Wisdom,Generosity, Service & Compassion.
Everyday we are faced with endless possibilities to demonstrate our Divine Nature.
When I speak of Relationship I speak of Oneness...Union with All Life....


~Judah Isvaran

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone has told you lately that "You are simply amazing!" I am not only blessed to be a witness to your personal growth and beautiful spiritual transcendence but, I literally feel I am there with you on this journey and at the same time aware of my own growth and understanding clicking with greater ease and clarity.

    You not only move me you move many lives through your walk!

    Shine on Love Light!

    I love you,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete