Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Woman I Love....

I am a man great poise and confidence. I am a giver to the World but not of the World. I choose to be bold and uncommon in the expression of my life. My relationships are a reflection of my choices. My life is within me and who I am within is reflected on the outside. I am the example, however, by no means an exception of what it means to be a man of Spirit, Conviction, Enthusiasm, Poise and Power. 


 I AM not looking for a woman to complete me...for that I Am already, I am Whole and the woman I know is for me, Knows this of herself. I AM not here to get, I AM here to give, the woman I know is for me knows this to be true of herself. I AM not interested in romance, what I am calling forth is RELATIONSHIP. 
Through the mirror of relationship I know myself...through relationship I grow and become more of what is seeking to emerge. The woman I Love is selfless, gracious, powerful, compassionate, wise and knows her beauty from the inside out. The woman I love is regal, a Lioness & embraces her Divine Femininity. She is loving & generous, not just with me but with ALL. She loves the finer things in life, however, she is not bound by these things. She believes in her power to create and live abundantly, she is just as willing to have it as to give it.
The woman I see for me is in contribution and service to life. She knows it is only in service one knows significance. We are mirrors of each other, champions of each other, partners on our own paths however in Union. We don't have to agree but we live to align. When we talk its dialog, listen deeply and share compassionately. Arguing, bickering & debating are for small minds. Our relationship atmosphere is sacred, reverential and flowing with love. We love each others company while giving the other space. Dependancy is foreign to our relationship. We are free to Be. We both recognize that we are not our past, and that our future is only Now & that baggage is for traveling only. We are highly sexual beings, unafraid of exploring ..Sex is passionate, uninhibited, sensual, tantric & orgasmic. It is our playground where imagination and love run wild. It is a constant expression of our love & a doorway to Oneness.
I AM the father of our two children...boy and girl...(twins) though not attached. She is a loving & responsible mother. We share equally the role of parent. We are attentive, generous, spiritually minded from the foundation of Conscious Parenting. We are guides for our children fostering their creativity & instilling Spiritual values to raise self generative leaders. We are parents, however, not hiding out from living full and active social lives of our own. 
 We are a Power Couple in every way. Our careers reflect our Vision. We love what we do. Be it together or alone. We are unapologetic for the abundance we create for it is in direct accord with our service and integrity. We travel around the World with our careers. Jet-set. We are the renowned in our respective fields of service. Commanding extraordinary opportunities and income to match. We do not compete we create. We tithe, and are head our own Causes in the World. We love to read, workout, cook, travel, shop and dine. Our social calendar is full and our company is the finest. We are of Great Influence and Power in the World, this serves for the good. We are stylish, worldly & a sight to see. Our connection is from our depths. Love is our fuel and our word is our bond. She is a demonstration of beauty. Shining in mind body and spirit. Her body is a temple and she treats it as such. Her mind is garden and she sows it with empowering seeds. She is my reflection so of course I AM the same. I believe you are always with who you are & what you are, always a match. Life is easy we make it hard. Here is where I stand. This is the life unfolding for me. I am not seeking for I know she is already here. This my Truth, this is who I AM...this is what I know. The woman I love she Knows this True. Answer only if its YOU.

2 comments:

  1. What you are speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you are saying - Emerson ... and how beautiful it is when they actually match. Love to hear u ;) Namaste

    ReplyDelete